Today's update

This is going to be more of an update than a blogpost. I am trying to look up resources and learn more about a few things to update my knowledge. I think there is no point talking unless you really have something to talk about or badly want to talk about.

But I will mention that currently, the things that have piqued my interest are brush lettering and of course blogging. I am trying to learn more of these on Udemy and Skillshare. I find these online resources quite interesting and useful. I also discovered that a lot of software content can also be learnt online easily, at throwaway prices or almost for free. The price that you may pay for two Starbucks coffees is worth an entire course online. Yes! So save the money you plan to spend on that branded jeans or shoes for more useful things. I am a frugal being and I am proud about it!

Take care and have a great weekend :) (It's okay you can buy the filter coffee ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?